Monday, December 13, 2010

Issue 4- "World Traveler"

Listening to Tool Radio once again on Pandora, and unwinding after a day of transports. Everywhere from down the street to Marion, Arkansas, boy am I tired but it was a fun release from the everyday grind. Re-chrome job on the jukebox is almost complete, and after replacing the bubbler lights inside tomorrow, this place will begin to take shape. As well as draft beer taps, I found an antique Coca-Cola soda fountain, and after another week or so of hand-painting, the newly extended cabinet I've placed it in will carry 6 flavored Coke products and 5 Pepsi handles. The second cabinet will have 8 draft beers, and the mirror-backed shelf dresser will hold approximately 100-110 bottles of various "drank". I can feel the excitement building within, and the populace around here will be even happier to see my surprise opening in a few weeks, and I have all new neon signs and lights that I have yet to put up. In fact, from the outside, the building still looks derelict except for the dual locks I've put on the door. So, the surprise will be complete soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment